- Scientists discover origin of bad fat linked to heart disease and cancer
- Protein synthesis can be studied in adult stem cells: Research
- `Why` to quit smoking ads more persuasive than `how` counterparts
- New stem cell transplant holds promise for treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Soon, simple blood test to help spot Alzheimer's 3 years before onset
- Anti-psychotic medications new hope against brain tumours
- 33 pc girls and 25 pc boys in high schools are depressed: Study
- Injecting cosmetic fillers into forehead can cause permanent blindness
- Omega-3 rich diet helps you sleep soundly: Study
- Brain damage in cerebral malaria infected: Diabetes drugs helps in preventing
Protein synthesis can be studied in adult stem cells: Research
NI Wire, Mon, 10 Mar 2014
In a latest research, it has been shown that an essential biological process known as protein synthesis can be studied in adult stem cells. The ground-breaking findings also demonstrate that the precise amount of protein produced by blood-forming stem cells is crucial to their function.
Brain damage in cerebral malaria infected: Diabetes drugs helps in preventing
NI Wire, Fri, 7 Mar 2014
In a latest research, it has been finding out that a known drug can prevent brain damage in a cerebral malaria mouse model and eliminate subsequent neurological deficits.
Benefits of Suryanamaskar - Benefits of Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation Yoga)
NI Wire, Tue, 4 Mar 2014
Learn the benefits of Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation ) Yoga and understand its significance in maintaining the physical, mental and spiritual health of a person.
U.P: Doctor's strike took 5 lives in Kanpur
NI Wire, Sat, 1 Mar 2014
As the doctors continued theirs strike that resulted into dead of five patients in Kanpur. Following the arrest of three dozens doctors on Friday night, who had clashed with a legislator's supporters, in protest of the arrests Doctors went on the strike on Saturday. The doctors had beaten up the lawmaker, police said on Saturday
For world's oldest man, fresh green vegetables and pulse is secret of long life
NI Wire, Fri, 28 Feb 2014
However all the latest research and study approves the need of the fresh green vegetables and pulse for the long life and healthy body, the thought will be endorsed as the world's oldest man.
Not justified to blame fructose for non-alcoholic fatty liver: Research
Believe it, Sex does boost your intelligence: Research
Want to save your eyesight, avoid spending long hours on smartphone: Study
Gopo: Drug free compound can ease in arthritis pain, says study