- Asthma symptoms impair sleep quality and school performance in kids
- Five cups of coffee per day can be lethal
- Fridays and Januarys deadliest for heart patients
- Kids with Type 2 diabetes at greater risk of developing heart, kidney problems
- Heart failure ups risk of male menopause 4 fold
- Heart healthy lifestyle may help protect kidney patients from dying prematurely
- Consumers underestimate calories in fast-food meals
- Drug target to boost body's natural flu killer identified
- Common childhood asthma found unrelated to allergens or inflammation
- Cinnamon compounds show promise against Alzheimer's
Cabinet approves Rs 2550 crore for NACSP to confine AIDS in India by 2017
NI Wire, Fri, 24 May 2013
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved Rs 2,550 crore for National AIDS Control Support Project (NACSP) to limit HIV/AIDS cases in India by 2017.
Amazing and unknown benefits of Vitamin C
NI Wire, Thu, 23 May 2013
Benefits of Vitamin C include treating Parkinson's disease, strengthening immune system, curing cardiovascular disease, eye disease, regulating sugar levels and reducing skin wrinkles.
Symptoms of Obesity
NI Wire, Wed, 15 May 2013
Obesity is widely regarded as the modern epidemic that is responsible for wide array of health complications. hough being overweight with a bulky figure is commonly regarded as most important of all the symptoms of obesity.Some physical problems and challenges that directly follow your being obese are major symptoms of obesity. Let us now have a closer look at some of the main symptoms of obesity.
Symptoms of Depression
NI Wire, Mon, 13 May 2013
Depression is a universal problem experienced by almost everybody except the children and adolescents. Our present focus on symptoms of depression must orient with the clinical understanding of the disorder rather than what is commonly referred as states of depression in general communication. Only when symptoms normally associated with depression tend to become persistent and chronic they are considered as symptoms of depression from clinical point of view. Let us have a closer look at some of the most common signs and symptoms of depression.
Ayurveda quite effective in treatment of eye disorders
NI Wire, Sun, 12 May 2013
The world's first ayurvedic ophthalmic hospital said that more people are getting inclines towards ayurvedic treatment for eye problems. Ayurveda is the ancient medicinal of India originated thousands of year away.
It's Time to Control Asthma
World Asthma Day: Reducing the burden of Asthma
Some physicians believes Asthma in kids can be tamed mere putting liquid drops under the tongue
World observes "World Asthma Day" with the theme "You Can Control Your Asthma"