- Tips to get flatter stomach revealed
- Child abuse increases risk of adult obesity
- Surgical removal of adenoid and tonsils benefits kids with sleep apnea
- Early life exposure to traffic-related air pollution linked to hyperactivity
- Dietary advice on added sugar 'damaging our health'
- Common food supplement made from beef, oysters fights degenerative brain disorders
- Simple sensory exercises at home effective among autistic kids
- Iodine deficiency during pregnancy may lead to lower IQ among kids
- Anabolic-androgenic steroids linked to reduced future mental health
- Cancer radiation therapy if given in evening may minimize hair loss
Smoking doesn't relieve stress but quitting does
NI Wire, Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Denying the perception that smoking helps reducing stress, a recent study has revealed that, smoking has no relation with reducing stress. However, one who quits smoking feels less anxious afterwards. A recent study conducted by the British researchers has revealed that, smoking does not relieve stress but quitting does.
50 Tips for Weight Loss
Amit Kumar, Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Do you feel frustrated and down due to excessive weight gain and want to get rid of it. You can loose your weight by including certain habits in your daily routine and by checking out some habits from your daily routine. Here are 50 Tips for Weight loss that will certainly help you loose weight and feel healthier and happier.
10 ways to beat stress in 2013
NI Wire, Fri, 28 Dec 2012
It?s only few days left to the end of 2012 while 2013 is knocking the door. Everyone is wishing the New Year to be more promising and happening than the present. But new hopes also bring new challenges that may result in increased stress. So, it is very important to beat stress in order to achieve success, as stress is a major hindrance on the way of success.
Herbal Remedies for Eczema
NI Wire, Wed, 26 Dec 2012
A large number of factors are responsible for onset of eczema. The reason behind the disease is yet to be determined. But one thing is sure it is an allergy-related disease. To deal with the disease changes in diet and taking care of the hygiene of the affected region is a prerequisite.
Sperm length matters too for fertility
NI Wire, Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Challenging the previous theory that claims the higher number of sperms is the key of the fertility in male, a new research says that not just the counting but the length of the sperms also matter for enhancing the chances of fertilization............
Give 2 cups of cow's milk daily to keep children healthy: Study
'Run For Smile' organized to promote awareness of oral health
Internet usage can help fight cancer
Fruits, vegetables could help avoid breast cancer