- Khurshid in Saudi Arabia as India scrambles to help workers
- Motorsport: Podium for Raj Bharath
- No soldiers sent to Syria: Iranian defence minister
- US to destroy Syrian air power if Geneva 2 talks fail: Senator
- Indian vice president attends AU golden jubilee function
- 11 killed in Myanmar bus accident
- It's splitsville for Contostavlos, Simpson
- Pakistan: School Van Cylinder blast kills 15 kids
- Scientists develop 'skin' for robots
- 13-year-olds subjected to grueling questions for Eton scholarship
Pakistan: School Van Cylinder blast kills 15 kids
NI Wire, Sat, 25 May 2013
In a shocking incidence, at least 15 children were killed when the gas cylinder in their school van blew up in Pakistan's Punjab province. The children were on the way to school when the incidence occurred.
Indian origin Srikanth Srinivasan confirmed as top US judge
NI Wire, Fri, 24 May 2013
Srikanth 'Sri' Srinivasan, an Indian-American was confirmed as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit by the US Senate on Thursday in a 97 to 0 vote.
Musharraf granted bail in Benazir assassination case
NI Wire, Mon, 20 May 2013
Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan has get some relief from a court today as he granted bail in the 2007 assassination case of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. However Musharraf will have to remain in detention in a case relating to keeping judges in illegal confinement.
Pakistani officials may visit India to probe the Sarabjeet's death
NI Wire, Sun, 19 May 2013
uiry tribunal constituted in Pakistan to enquire about the death of Indian prisoner Sarabjit Sinh may visit India to complete the enqui
US Train collides, Sixty injured among five critical
NI Wire, Sat, 18 May 2013
At least 60 people injured when two passenger trains heading in opposite directions collided during rush hour in southwestern Connecticut in USA. The incident occurred closing the key corridor between New York and Boston. Among the injured, five are critically
Nawaz Sharif is all set to come back in Pakistan
Injured Pak Prisoner's kin set to visit India today
India-China agrees to restore status quo in Ladakh peacefully: MEA
Israeli attack on Syria: UN termed a 'grave concern'