- A growing presence of Indian investors in South America: Prime Minister
- India is committed to happiness and progress of Bhutan: Narndra Modi
- No tolerance for vandalism in protests: Brazilian president
- Clippers' sale case to go on trial in July
- Last bite decides if you would pick the food again
- Panel formed to investigate Karachi airport attacks
- How infants' immune system forgets to kill bacteria
- Drogba injury causes scare for Ivory Coast
- How brain regulates CO2 levels in blood
- Neymar wants to be champion with Brazil
A growing presence of Indian investors in South America: Prime Minister
NI Wire, Thu, 17 Jul 2014
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that there is a growing presence, of Indian investors in South America. It is, however, still well below potential. From hydrocarbons to pharma, textiles to leather,
India is committed to happiness and progress of Bhutan: Narndra Modi
NI Wire, Mon, 16 Jun 2014
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that relationship between India and Bhutan as "made for each other", and said India stands committed to Bhutan's happiness and progress.
Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan, one killed
NI Wire, Fri, 23 May 2014
In a shocking incident, the Indian consulate in Afghanistan was attacked by unidentified gunmen who tried to enter in and later fired from neighbouring buildings.
Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams released from police custody
NI Wire, Mon, 5 May 2014
The PSNI Sunday released Sinn Fein party leader Gerry Adams who was arrested Wednesday in connection with the murder of a woman in 1972.
Google doodles celebrates 85 th birthday of Audrey Hepburn
NI Wire, Sun, 4 May 2014
Google today celebrating the 85 th birth anniversary of the noted celebrity Audrey Hepburns's, a legendary actress and a humanitarian also who sacrificed her life to work as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador?
Massive Earthquake strike Northern Chile, Warning of Tsunami
Kabul: Terror attack killed nine including one Indian
To stop snooping on users, Google overhauled its Gmail services
UN chief appealed to re-energised the political process in Syria