Dry Fruit and Nut Roll | Ventuno Home Cooking
DRY FRUITS & NUTS ROLL | Sweets & Savouries
The festive season is right around the corner. Every household will be busy making sweets and decorating their houses. And festivals are those days when people make many different and special dishes with no restrictions. And those few items that are present in every house, during every festival, are the many dry fruits and nuts. So, no matter how special, they have these days lost its appeal. So, why not give it a little twist? Instead of serving dry fruits and nuts on a platter, why not make sweet dry fruit & nut rolls and serve them as a starter or as a dessert? It is a really simple recipe, yet a really tasty sweet.
Grated Coconut - 1 cup
Cardamom pods - 3 no.
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1 cup
1. Take a saucepan, dry roast the grated coconut and keep it aside.
2. Take a saucepan and add a tsp. of Ghee to it. Add almonds, cashew nuts, and pistachios and roast them.
3. Pour a cup of milk in a saucepan and add 1/2 cup of Sugar, Cardamom powder, Pitted Dates, Raisins and the roasted nuts to it. Stir it on a medium-low flame.
4. Once the milk has thickened, drop the grated coconut in it and mix it till excess moisture is evaporated and it becomes a thick mixture.
5. Drizzle a little Ghee and mix it well.
6. Turn off the stove and let it cool.
7. Now roll it into small rolls.
8. Yummy Dry Fruit & Nut rolls are ready.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com