Chicken Sandwich | Ventuno Home Cooking
CHICKEN SANDWICH | Snacks | Breakfast
A piece of toast, early in the morning, and your breakfast is done. Isn’t that what most of us do? Especially those working ladies out there? So, it’s inevitable that you would eventually grow bored of them. But, what if you could try different toasts each day? Wouldn’t that help? Having variety and healthy stuff to eat? And how to make this healthy stuff tasty you ask? Mayonnaise to the rescue!
So, today, we are here with a recipe for a simple yet delicious toasted sandwich.
This sandwich is loaded with two delicious goodness that life has bestowed upon us, Chicken and Mayonnaise, and I’m sure that you will be celebrated by your kids when you present them with this delicious sandwich for breakfast.
Cooked Chicken - 250 grams
Onion - 2 chopped
Green Capsicum - 1 chopped
A few cloves of Garlic chopped
Pepper - 2 Tsp.
Salt to taste
Italian seasoning - 1 Tsp.
Olive oil - 2 Tsp.
A few Coriander leaves chopped
Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
Shred the chicken and cook it in advance.
1. Heat a wide pan on the stove.
2. After the pan is hot, add about 2 Tsp.'s of olive oil.
3. Now, add the chopped garlic, onions, and green capsicum to the pan. Saute well until the onions turn transparent in colour.
4. Now, add the shredded chicken pieces to the pan and mix it.
5. Add a Tsp. of Italian seasoning, salt, and 2 Tsp.'s of pepper powder to the pan.
6. Mix it well until the spices and ingredients are blended well.
7. Remove the pan from the stove and empty the contents into a mixing bowl.
8. Add half a cup of mayonnaise to the mix.
9. Mix it in gently.
10. Add a few fresh chopped coriander leaves to the mixture.
11. Take some of this mixture and spread it evenly over a slice bread.
12. Top it with another slice of bread.
You can also toast the bread slices before making the sandwich.
You can also make it using normal white bread.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com