NATURAL WITH HINDI AND ENGLISH SPEECH
TV AND WEB RESTRICTIONS: NO ACCESS BBC
Indian billionaire family visits Sikh shrine of Golden Temple in northern India.
The Indian billionaire business tycoon Anil Ambani and his family members visit the Golden Temple, the revered shrine of Sikhs at Amritsar in northern state of Punjab to pay their obeisance.
AMRITSAR, PUNJAB, INDIA (APRIL 08, 2012) (ORIGINALLY 4:3) (ANI-NO ACCESS BBC)
1. EXTERIORS OF THE GOLDEN TEMPLE, THE REVERED SIKH SHRINE
2. INDIAN INDUSTRIALIST ANIL AMBANI, CHAIRMAN OF RELIANCE ANIL DHIRUBHAI AMBANI GROUP AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ENTERING THE TEMPLE
3. AMBANI WALKING NEXT TO HIS MOTHER KOKILABEN AMBANI
4. DEVOTEES AROUND THE TEMPLE AND THE HOLY TANK
5. AMBANI AND HIS MOTHER WALKING AMIDST DEVOTEES
6. DEVOTEES WALKING NEAR THE HOLY TANK
7. AMBANI'S WIFE TINA WALKING TOWARDS THE TEMPLE
8. EXTERIORS OF THE TEMPLE
9. KOKILABEN AMBANI WAITING TO RECEIVE TRADITIONAL SWEET OFFERING
10. TINA AMBANI AND HER SONS COMING OUT OF THE TEMPLE
11. (SOUNDBITE) (Hindi/English) MOTHER OF INDIAN INDUSTRIALIST AND CHAIRMAN OF RELIANCE ANIL DHIRUBHAI AMBANI GROUP, ANIL AMBANI, KOKILABEN, SAYING:"The visit to the Golden Temple, it is really beautiful and I liked it so much. All the best for the temple priest and everybody, God bless them."
12. THE AMBANIS BEING PRESENTED WITH A SOUVENIR BY TEMPLE AUTHORITIES
STORY: The Indian billionaire corporate tycoon Anil Ambani and his family members paid a visit to the Golden Temple, the revered shrine of Sikhs at Amritsar in northern state of Punjab and paid their obeisance at this historic place on Sunday (April 08).
His mother Kokilaben, wife Tina and sons Anshul and Anmol accompanied him.
They were seen taking circumambulations of the revered Sikh temple.
Always surrounded by heavy layers of security, the Ambani family listened to prayers and hymns being performed, without any special protection staff.
Anil held his mother's hands throughout the temple visit while guiding her protectively inside the premises of the shrine.
A visibly delighted Kokilaben shared her experience of first ever visit to the temple with mediapersons.
"The visit to the Golden Temple, it is really beautiful and I liked it so much. All the best for the temple priest and everybody, God bless them," said Kokilaben Ambani.
The Ambani family members wore sacred orange coloured cloth 'rumala' on their heads, a must for those visiting Sikh shrines.
Sans any whims and fancies, they stood in queue with commoners for traditional offerings at the temple.
Later, the functionaries of the temple presented the industrialist's family members with holy literature, shawls and a portrait of shrine.
Read More: GOLDEN INDIA PARTY | INDIAN NATIONAL LEAGUE | INDIAN RAILWAYS | MOTHER TERESA | INDIAN PARLIAMENT | INDIAN CONSTITUTION | INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS | Mukesh Ambani | Anil Ambani | S.n. Temple | Tarangaji Temple | S.k.p.temple(guntur) | Syamalamba Temple | Kottur Temple Street | Uramma Temple | Temple Gate | Kalibari Temple | Daws Temple Rd | Temple Gompa | Late | English | Temple