New Delhi, April 8 (IANS) Four members of a family, including two children, were charred after a gas cylinder explosion in their house early Sunday, said police.
The incident was reported at 6.30 a.m. in a house in east Delhi's Nand Nagri.
The injured have been identified as Sobharam, 36, his wife Asha, 30, and their children Kunal, 10, and Kamal, 7. They were rushed to a nearby hospital where they are undergoing treatment.
One fire tender was rushed to the spot. It took more than half-an-hour to douse the blaze.
According to the fire officials, a gas leakage led to the explosion.
Read More: Asha Bhonsle | Nand Nagri "a" | Nand Nagri "c" | Nand Rampurbass | Patel Nagri | Geeta Nagri | Majra Nand Karan | Nand Garh | Kamal Wala | Asha Khera | Sarkara Kamal | Dharm Nagri | Asha Ganj Ajmer Ed So | Nand | Asha Pura | Asha | Bandra(east) | Nagri | Asha Parari | Nand Pur Amwari