London, Feb 24 (ANI): Simon Cowell has revealed that he may remain a bachelor forever because no matter how many times he proposes to women, nobody responds with a 'yes'.
Cowell, 52, bemoaned his single status in a recent interview, admitting that he fears marriage could never happen for him.
"The truth is no-one will marry me," the Daily Mail quoted the TV magnate as saying in an interview during the Shooting Star Chase charity event at The Dorchester Hotel this week.
"I must have made 65 marriage proposals and no-one's said yes so it's probably not going to happen," he said.
Cowell also did not hold back when grilled on his feelings about how 'The X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent' judges got on without him last year.
He was asked if he plans to return to the 'X Factor' this year.
"Do you know what, I'm going to see maybe if we can move the dates around so I can do both shows in the future because I miss it... and the other judges are not as good as me," he said. (ANI)
Read More: Mail | Clark Hotel | B Hotel Po | Savoy Hotel | Shyambazar Mail Delivery Po | Great Eastern Hotel | Mail Bazar | Anelih | Anini | Kamlang Nagar | Kherem | Chowkham | Medo | Momong | Wakro | Wingko | Kumsai | Lathao | Hotel Republic | Daily