Search: Look for:   Last 1 Month   Last 6 Months   All time
Home :: World

Balochistan CM says has no evidence of 'Indian meddling' in province

Quetta, Sun, 20 Oct 2013 ANI

Quetta, Oct. 20 (ANI): Balochistan Chief Minister Dr Abdul Malik Baloch has said that he has no evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan.

Baloch however added that the federal government and federal agencies have such evidence.

According to the Nation, responding to a question regarding talks with the Baloch resistance groups, he said that so far he had made no contact with them. However, he desired to bring the groups to the negotiating table.

However, he said that it was incorrect to assume that dialogue could not be held with those who did not abide by the constitution.

Regarding Indian involvement in Balochistan, he said he had no evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan's deteriorating law and order. (ANI)


LATEST IMAGES
Manohar Lal being presented with a memento
Manoj Tiwari BJP Relief meets the family members of late Ankit Sharma
Haryana CM Manohar Lal congratulate former Deputy PM Lal Krishna Advani on his 92nd birthday
King of Bhutan, the Bhutan Queen and Crown Prince meeting the PM Modi
PM Narendra Modi welcomes the King of Bhutan
Post comments:
Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Your Phone :
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image
 
 

Comments:


 

OTHER TOP STORIES


Excellent Hair Fall Treatment
Careers | Privacy Policy | Feedback | About Us | Contact Us | | Latest News
Copyright © 2015 NEWS TRACK India All rights reserved.