Sweet Bonda (Suzhiyam) | Ventuno Home Cooking
Sweet Bonda (Suzhiyam)
Grated coconut - 1 cup
Jaggery - 200 gms
Cooked Dal - 150 gms
Ghee - 2 tsp
1. Melt the jaggery by adding some water in a pan.
2. In another pan, add some ghee and roast cashew nuts, raisins and coconut.
3. Now, add the cooked dal and cardamom powder.
4. Pour the jaggery syrup in the pan and mix it well.
5. Let the mixture cool and then roll out to balls out of it.
6. Mix besan and rice flour in a bowl.
7. Pour little water to it.
8. Put the ball into the mixture and deep fry it.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com