Seekh Kebab | Ventuno Home Cooking
Garlic - 7 no
Ginger - 1 no
Chopped Green Chili - 2 no
Minced meat - 300 gms
Chopped Onion - 1 no
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
Cayenne powder - 1 tsp
Paprika powder - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Chopped mint leaves
Chopped coriander leaves
1.For Garlic paste, take 7 cloves of Garlic, 1 pc of Ginger, 2 chopped Green Chili in a Mortar and pestle and crush and grind to a coarse paste.
2. For marination, take a glass jar, add 300 gms of minced meat, 1 chopped onion, coarse paste, 2 tsp of coriander powder, 2 tsp of cumin powder, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1 tsp of paprika powder, 1 tsp of salt, chopped mint & coriander leaves and mix it well together.
3. Cling wrap and let it sit for 2 hours in room temperature.
4. Transfer the minced meat mixture to a blender and pulse it a few times to right consistency. (not too coarse or too fine mixture)
5. Stick the mixture to the skewer stick.
6. Preheat the oven and grill the kebab for 10 minutes on each side.
Seekh Kebab is ready to serve.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com