Parotta | Ventuno Home Cooking
All purpose flour/Maida - 2 cups
Salt to taste
Egg - 1 no.
Milk - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 2 Tbsp
Oil - 1/2 cup
1. Take a bowl add maida (all purpose flour), salt and egg.
2. Dissolve sugar in milk. And pour it to the flour.
3. Add oil to the flour and start kneading it for at-least 5 minutes.
4. Close it and let it sit for an hour.
5. Again knead it for a minute.
6. Take a small ball of dough and fold it inside.
7. Pour oil into the kneaded dough. Soak the dough balls in oil for 2 hours.
8. Dust flour on a flat surface and start rolling the dough till it becomes very thin.
9. Keep it in between three fingers and roll it around.
10. Now flattened it by your palm and roll the dough.
11. Heat a tawa and start cooking the parotta on both the sides by adding oil.
12. Fluff it up by gently beating the parottas.
Soft and tasty parotta is ready to serve!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com