Panna cotta | Ventuno Home Cooking
Gelatin crystals - 1tbsp
Water - 1/4 cup
Milk - 200ml
Fresh cream - 200ml
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
1. Take a bowl, mix gelatin crystals and water together.
2. Heat a water in a sauce pan. Once the water got hot, turn off the stove and place the gelatin bowl in the hot water. Let the gelatin melts completely from the external heat.
3.Take a small saucepan, add milk, fresh cream and mix it well. Keep the flame on medium low.
4. Add sugar, vanilla extract, melted gelatin and turn off the stove. Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Take some small bowls ( You can also use small glass or cups) pour the mixture in to that.
6. Cling wrap the bowls and refrigerate it. Never keep it in a freezer.
7. Keep the bowl in hot water so that the panna cotta will get loosen from the sides. Gently use knife to release the panna cotta from the bowl.
8. Place the plate upside down on the bowl. Panna cotta will come off.
9. Put blueberry compote and garnish it with some fresh mint leaves.
Yummy Panna cotta is ready to taste!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com