Mutton Masala | Ventuno Home Cooking
Mutton Masala is an Indian styled curry made with a base of spiced tomato-onion curry. After having eaten the same green leafy vegetables or those vegetarian vegetables, its only instinct for us humans to crave some spicy and yummy non vegetarian dish. So, here to satisfy your cravings, a bowl of yummy Mutton Masala. This side dish curry, that looks difficult, is actually a very easy dish to prepare. Just Follow the following few steps and Voila! You will have a bowl of this amazing dish ready to satisfy your cravings.
Mutton - 500 grams
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp.
Pepper corns - 1 tsp.
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp.
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp.
Cinnamon - 2 no.’s
Cloves - 10 no.’s
Red Chili - 6 no.’s
Garlic - 1 no.
Ginger - 1 no.
Ghee - 2 tbsp.
Onion - 3 medium sized
Chopped Green Chili - 2 no.’s
Chopped Tomato - 3 no.’s
Buy pan – https://goo.gl/TqvZiL
Buy mixer – https://goo.gl/oCa54t
1. Pressure cook the Mutton pieces with some water, a little salt and 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder for about 20 minutes till the pieces are nice and tender.
2. In a pan, add a little Oil, 1 tsp. of whole pepper corns, 1 tsp. of cumin seeds, 1 tsp. of fennel seeds, 2 cinnamon pieces, 10 cloves, 6 red chilies, 6 garlic cloves and a piece of ginger. Roast the ingredients for about a minute.
3. Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool. Once cooled, grind this into a masala paste by adding a little water.
4. Take a wide sauce pan. Add 2 tbsp. of Ghee, 3 medium sliced onions, and 2 finely chopped green chilies. Sauté them until they turn a nice brown in colour.
5. Once it turns brown, add the grounded masala and 3 finely chopped tomatoes into it.
6. Now, open the mutton which is cooking in cooker and add the cooked mutton pieces with stock into it.
7. Season it with some salt and cook it for 10 minutes so that the masala blends well into the pieces.
8. Finally, garnish it with some chopped coriander leaves.
Spicy South Indian Mutton masala is ready to serve with rice.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production – http://www.ventunotech.com