Crunchy Bread Almond with Custard | Ventuno Home Cooking
Crunchy Bread Almond with Custard
Sweet Bread - 6 slices
Almond - 1/4 cup sliced
Custard Powder - 2 tsp
Milk - 1 cup
Ghee - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
1. Heat a tawa, add ghee and bread. Toast the bread slices on both the sides. And keep it aside.
2. Take a pan, add sugar, milk. Keep it in a low flame and keep string till the milk gets thicken.
3. Add almonds after milk got thicken.
4. Add toasted breads in to the milk. Gently mix all together. Each bread should be coated with milk. Let all the moisture gets evaporated. And place it in a plate and let it come to a room temperature.
5. Mix custard powder, sugar and milk together. Add more milk and heat the mixture to get thicken. Whisk it continuously to avoid clumps.
6. Custard milk should be in a pouring consistency. If it becomes very thick, you can add little milk to it.
7. Now gently pour the custard milk on the breads.
The most delicious crunchy bread almond custard is ready to serve!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com