Students put themselves to sleep in April 1 prank
Tirana (Albania), April 2 (DPA) An Albanian high-school class pulled off a dangerous April fool's prank on their teacher when all pupils took sedatives and fell asleep in class, local media reported Thursday.
All 20 students of a class in a school in Saranda, on Albania's southern Adriatic coast, swallowed one or two Diazepam pills. They obtained the drug, similar to Valium, in a pharmacy, reports said.
When the teacher saw his entire class slip in deep slumber, he grew frantic with fear and had all his students transported to a hospital, where the joke unravelled.
The school director described the prank as 'collective idiocy'.
Read More: Albania | J.j.hospital | Bagalkot B.h.school | Ac.school | K.m.hospital | S.d.hospital | Saranda | K.r.high School | Amwa Majhar | Ahwar Shaikh | Alamganj Bazar | B. Banahura | Jagarnath Pur | Mangalpur Gudaria | Majharia Kisun | Teluha | Victoria Mission | Sareya | Ramnagar Bankat | Shyampur Kotaraha
NOT ENOUGH REASONS TO BAN IPL, SAYS N SRINIVASAN
May 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM
"BCCI DOESN___T COMES UNDER RTI, SAYS BCCI BOSS "
May 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM
"WILL TAKE ACTION AFTER GETTING REPORT FROM DELHI POLICE: SHUKLA "
May 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM