Jacko's 'Billie Jean' voted 'Greatest Dance Record Of All Time'
London, July 16 (ANI): Michael Jackson's song 'Billie Jean' has topped a list of the 'Greatest Dance Record Of All Time'.
The song, written by Jacko and co-produced by Quincy Jones, took top spot in the poll by BBC Radio 2.
The track appeared in Jackson's album 'Thriller' and won him two Grammy awards.
The poll was revealed in a three-part series presented by Zoe Ball.
"I'm delighted that Billie Jean has been voted the greatest dance record ever made. This is Jackson at his best," the BBC quoted Ball, as saying.
Next on the list was Donna Summer's 'I Feel Love', followed by James Brown's 'Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine' in third place.
Rhythim Is Rhythim's 'Strings Of Life' came in fourth spot on the list, with Alison Limerick's 'Where Love Lives' rounding off the top five.
The list for the top ten 'Greatest Dance Record Of All Time' as per BBC Radio 2 is:
1. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson (1983)
2. I Feel Love - Donna Summer (1977)
3. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine - James Brown (1970)
4. Strings Of Life - Rhythim Is Rhythim (1987)
5. Where Love Lives - Alison Limerick (1994)
6. Keep On Movin' - Soul II Soul (1989)
7. Can You Feel It - Fingers Inc. (1988)
8. Big Fun - Inner City (1988)
9. Theme From S'Express - S'Express (1988)
10. Key To My Happiness - The Charades (1966) (ANI)
Read More: Ali
Thousands of Buddists mark Magha Puja holy day in Bangkok
March 5, 2015 at 7:10 AM
Anti-Islam bus ads cause outrage in San Francisco
March 5, 2015 at 7:02 AM
US, Central America meet on plan to end illegal immigration
March 5, 2015 at 6:57 AM
'It was him' Boston bomber's lawyers admit guilt, focus on brother
March 5, 2015 at 6:50 AM
Two years after Chavez death, Chavismo loses its shine
March 5, 2015 at 6:48 AM
Shipping industry near 'breaking point' over migrant rescues
March 5, 2015 at 6:43 AM