11 die in Bolivia after inhaling toxic gas
La Paz, Jan 20 (IANS) Eleven people have died after inhaling a poisonous gas emanated from two open pesticide containers in a house in southern Bolivian province of Chuquisaca, EFE reported Tuesday.
The victims, including two children, were found dead early Monday.
Health officials who conducted their autopsies confirmed the cause of the death.
Jonhy Zambrana, a doctor, said the youngsters opened two containers of pesticide late Sunday and that the victims died after inhaling the toxic substance (emanated from the containers) throughout the night.
The authorities are still waiting for relatives of the victims to arrive and identify the bodies.
Read More: Bolivia | Health | Gadag Health Camp | Karnata Health Institute | Health Institute Po | Sunday Bazar S.o. | Dhalbhumgarh | Baliaguri | Arjunbera | Barajuri | Ghatsila | Edelbera | Kendadih | Karaduba | Haldajuri | Jhantijharna | Pungora | Surda Mines | Bareda | Mon | Health Care Management
PAK LEGEND TAHIR ZAMAN: WORLD IS MISSING THE INDO-PAK MATCHES
December 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM
MP CONG ACCUSES BJP MINISTERS OF BURNING FILES
December 4, 2013 at 8:37 PM
AAP CLAIMS ITS VICTORY IN DELHI ELECTION
December 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM