The LeEco Le 2 smartphone’s 32 GB variant has been selling in India through online but its 64 GB variant has always been seen in physical stores. But now it was changed and the LeEco Le 2’s 64 GB variant has gone on sale via Snapdeal for the first time.
The Price for the higher storage of this phone has been kept unchanged at Rs 13999 whereas the 32 GB storage model can be brought at Rs 11999. The big difference between their prices is explained by the fact that the LeEco Le 2 does not feature a microSD card slot.
Let’s take a look at its features and specifications
– OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
– Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 1080p resolution
– Processor: 1.8GHz octa core Snapdragon 652
– GPU: Adreno 510
– Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage options
– Cameras: 16MP rear, 8MP front
– Battery: 3000mAh
– Dimensions: 74.2 x 151.1 x 7.7mm
– Weight: 153gms
– Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, Wi-Fi.
The 64GB model of the LeEco Le 2 can be purchased now by visiting Snapdeal. As for its 32GB variant, it can be found selling on Flipkart and LeMall both.