Careers after 12th: Commerce field
Which career should a Commerce students pursue after 12th class will be haunting all the parents and even the children. There is no need to panic, as there are many fields and opportunities available after 12th for commerce field. Student just has to decide, which field they want to go in.
Whenever you are choosing the field first see where your strengths lies in. A student thrives in the field where he/she can perform his/her best. Another important thing while choosing a field is aspiration, what you want to be in future? It’s important that you don’t just follow your parent’s or friend’s footstep as it is your future you are shaping so choose the field and college, which is perfect for you.
From full-time courses to diploma courses there are numerous possibilities for further studies after 12th in commerce field.
Following are the full time courses that can be pursued after 12th by Commerce-field students:
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
- B.Com (Banking and Insurance)
- B.Com (Honors in Accounting and Finance)
- B.Com (Honors)
- B.Com (Computers)
- Fashion Designing.
- Interior Designing.
- Hotel Management
- Tourism Management
There are various Diploma courses as well that can be pursued by commerce students after 12th:
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Diploma in Banking
- Diploma in Infrastructure and Construction
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Airhostess and Flight Steward
- Diploma in Hotel Management
Following are the top Institutes that provides part-time and full-time courses in various fields for Commerce students:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Institute of Cost and Works Accountants (ICWA)
Once a student has decided which field they want to take up for further studies after commerce its time to select the right college/university/institutions.
Following are the top 10 Commerce colleges of India from where a commerce student can pursue degree of his/her choice:
- St. Stephen's College, New Delhi
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi
- Loyola College, New Delhi
- St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- St. Joseph's College, Bangalore
- Hansraj College, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Society's College of Arts & Commerce, Pune
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC), New Delhi
Students will definitely want to know what are the job opportunities in Commerce field.
Following are the jobs opportunities available for Commerce students:
- Charted Accountant
- Interior Designer
- Fashion Designer
- Human Resource
- Investment Banker
- Company Secretary
- Banking Sector
- Hotel Sector
- Tourism Sector
Analysts weigh economic implications of renewed U.S.-Cuban relations
December 19, 2014 at 7:10 AM
Actor Benedict Cumberbatch calls Sony attack "worrying" and "tragic"
December 19, 2014 at 5:15 AM
Anger against Taliban mounts after Pakistan school attack
December 19, 2014 at 5:10 AM
White House: Sony hack a 'serious national security matter'
December 19, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Candle-lit vigil for victims of Pakistan school massacre
December 19, 2014 at 3:58 AM
All the Hollywood news
December 19, 2014 at 3:35 AM
HimanshuFebruary 24, 2014 at 5:08 PM
shivam jindalFebruary 7, 2014 at 10:49 PM
navin tripathiFebruary 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Ananya SarkarJanuary 27, 2014 at 1:59 PM
SanketNovember 18, 2013 at 5:19 PM
sumit goyalJuly 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM
navin fakirpureJune 14, 2013 at 11:40 AM