Shena Aggarwal IAS topper 2011-2012

New Delhi, Sat, 05 May 2012 NI Wire

Shena Aggarwal of Haryana has become IAS topper of 2012. She has topped the list of successful candidate of Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examinations 2011. The results of the exam were declared on Friday. Throughout her academic career Shena has been a brilliant student. Before attempting this prestigious examination she has obtained a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences but this promising doctor preferred to join civil services.

Shena Aggarwal hails from Yamuna Nagar in Haryana. Her father?s name is Dr. C. K. Aggarwal while mother?s name is Pinki Aggarwal. She has done her schooling from Sant Nischal Singh Public School Yamuna Nagar where she studied till 10th and passed the 10th exam with 95% marks. Shena Aggarwal passed 12th examination from Dayanand Public School Nabha with 92 % marks. Shena had also topped the CBSE PMT test earlier.

IAS topper Shena Aggarwal has said that she will work for the welfare of the people.

Read More: Yamuna Nagar | Gautam Buddha Nagar | Sant Ravidas Nagar | Ambedkar Nagar | Jyotiba Phule Nagar | Udham Singh Nagar | Sant Kabir Nagar | Surendra Nagar | Gandhi Nagar | Dadra & Nagar Haveli | Ahmed Nagar | Yamuna Vihar | Sant Nagar | Union Public Service Commissio | Shazada Sant Singh | Public Service Commission | Yamuna Kinara | Yamuna Bridge | Dayanand Nagar | Hyderabad Public School

LATEST IMAGES
Models wearing Shree Raj Mahal Jewelers Jewelery Gaurav Gupta and Shraddha Kapoor at Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014 Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014 Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S5? Samsung Galaxy S5
MORE...
Social bookmark this page

Post comments:
Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Your Phone :
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Comments:

Md.Waquar Azam

May 5, 2013 at 5:26 PM

respected madam,
very very congratulations on your best acheivement in her life.
I have a dream to be an IAS officer from childhood.
and I am persuing B.Tech. 3rd year at siwan in bihar.
pls give out her valuable suggation for my future.
thats all.

dilip

January 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM

hai good afternoon maam
congrats ma'am...
this is my first message to ias topper,
iam studyind b tech 2nd year ECE,
iam very much interested in civil services ,
i need your guidence ma'am,
i request you to guide me,
thanking you

NUPUR BHAGAL

November 6, 2012 at 7:42 PM

hii......congratz fr ur brelliant achievment ... m too happy tht being medico u topped IAS EXAM n another soft corner as me too frm yamuna nagar HARYANA n a medical student 3rd yr...so highly interested n talking to u . plz mam help if me as m also interested n civil services .

PRASHANT KUMAR

October 28, 2012 at 6:10 PM

CONGRATS SHENA!WORK HONESTLY FOR THE WELFARE OF PEOPLE.YOU ARE A VERY GOOD HUMAN BEING.GOD BLESS YOU.

sunil verma

September 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM

i am grduate with B.A.i want to success in ias with history and public ad. i don't know about syllabus and format of examination please guide me thank you

Aman Chahal

September 17, 2012 at 5:10 PM

hey sena i saw u a lot of times in the newpapers and in my school magazines first of all i want to say salute to u for ur success and now i want to tell u about me i m a boy of 16 yrs STUDYING IN VVN ASSANDH in 10th class and lives at assandh(karnal)(haryana) my parents are illitrate nd they having a lot of hopes on me they want to see me at the top they says ki as sena aggarwal has topped in the IAS u will have to also nd my aim is just to fulfill my parents dream want to be an IAS...I M the bright student in my principle eyes nd everyone's eye i hope u got............i want to talk to u nd i hope u will calll me it will surprise for my parents and for me it will be like a god came to me nd now my econaomical conditions are not good just to improve these and to provide best facilities to my parents i wanna be a IAS nd i will have to also choose stream in +1 after 6 months nd my interest is in bio..................too much nd cemistry i want some guidelines from u if u will call me than it i will like a god came to me mujhe pata hai ki
aap bahut busy hogi but plz ek baar try krna ma aaapka yeh ehsaan kabhi nahi bhulunga.....aapne suna hoga ki hamare haryana ko bihar ke padne wale acha nahi mante the or nahi humse dosti krte the kyoki hamein woh illitrate bahut mante the aapne is baat ko bilkul galt prove kr diya is ke liye mera aapko fir se salute nd agr aapki guidense mil jaye to definitely ma bhi aapki tarah haryana ko top pe laakar rakh dunga jai haryana jai hindustan take care of u...............try to call me

anuj

September 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM

hay sena how r u congrate .i am glad that u get 1 rank .i also want become ias but some problom. i posted air force station patiala when u get sucess. . i want to talk with u but its not i am a pure village boy but when i read in village teacher generly se dy sahab ayenge . tabhi se wish thi but say its only god wissess and parents wishes.best wishes for future

glory agarwal

September 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

hii... congrats for ur awsome achievement.
i m btech 3rd yr student and wanna make my carrer in civil services. plz giv sum suggestion which wud help me
to achieve my goals.
thanks

priyanka kumari.

September 1, 2012 at 11:14 PM

hi...miss IAS congrets,i m an btech. 3rd year student with computer sci.engg.i want to become an IAS but there is no guidenss to me,please guide me about the course nd coaching center.thanks

vimlesh chaudhary

August 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM

i am grduate with B.Sc.i want to success in ias with history and public ad. i don't know about syllabus and format of examination please guide me thank you

Deepak Sharma

July 28, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Congratulation for your SUCCESS
I am two time failure but now, I want to become an IAS Officer.

Deepak Sharma

July 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Congratulation for your SUCCESS.
I am two time failure but now, I want to become an IAS Officer.

Subrata Paul

July 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Respected Madam,VERY GOOD AFTERNOON. MY BEST WISHESH TO YU AND NAMASTEY..PRONAM TO YR PARENTS...
WITH REGARDS THANKING YU..

Subrata Paul

July 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Respected Madam,My heartiest congrasulation to you, and my best regards to your parent.. I m a social worker,live in silchar,Assam.
thanking yu..

Sapna tripathi

July 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Hi di,congratulations for a great success,I am in B.E. final year with E.C. branch. i want to do any possible and impossible practice to be IAS,di please please guide me.thank you so much di.Love you di.

aslam khan

July 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM

cong. Di..i m bba 1st year student will u guide me

Mahima Aggarwal

June 29, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Hii Diiii.............
Congrates.................
M Mahima Aggarwal.......... nd want to become an IAS officer........... i cleared my b.com 2nd year............ will u guide me????????????

Rutuja Bajaga

June 23, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Hi!
Heartily Congratulations!
I am Rutuja Bajaga from Maharashtra.I want to be an I.A.S. Officer.I have just passed SSC exam with 98.36%.
Please guide me.

Rutuja Bajaga

June 23, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Hi!
Heartily Congratulations!
Please guide me.

Rutuja Bajaga

June 23, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Hi!
Heartily Congratulations!
Please guide me.

P.RAMAIAH

June 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I WISH YOU ALL BEST OF YOUR GREAT SUCCESS AND YOUR NEW LIFE.

Sandeep K R

June 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Hats of to u madam please guide the Aspirants

Sandeep K R

June 4, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hats off to u madam

Arya chauhan

May 31, 2012 at 10:46 AM

congratulations for greater achievement. you are also my ideal .

shankar thakur

May 24, 2012 at 8:04 PM

plz guide me..........

akash

May 20, 2012 at 9:46 PM

i belong to very poor place. there is no coaching centre or there is no good adviser who tell me a good advise. i want read more and more . may u tell me where
should i go for taking knoledge. i want to be like you.

babul

May 16, 2012 at 6:37 PM

congratulations for greater achievement.
From:--saharsa(BIHAR)

kaushal kumar chaudhary

May 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM

congratulations .......for a lot of achievement....

pankaj kumar parcha

May 9, 2012 at 10:29 PM

gCongratulations!On your great achievement.
we are your neighbours at yamuna nagar.
we glad to know that you belong to our colony.
May god bless you everything in life.

sandeep gupta

May 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM

congratulation sneha

Ankush Bansal

May 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Congratulations!On your great achievement.
we are your neighbours at yamuna nagar.
we glad to know that you belong to our colony.
May god bless you everything in life.
Ankush Bansal