Disposable wet shave razors put health at risk
London, July 30 (ANI): Researchers have warned that every time a person shaves, they put their health at risk. And not just from cuts.
Experts have warned, that men removing stubble every morning and women smoothing their legs are in danger from bacteria on blades.
Disposable wet shave razors can harbour up to five million bugs, tests by anti-bacterial technology specialists Microban Europe found.
"Because of heat and moisture, bathrooms are ideal breeding grounds," the Daily Express quoted Microban's Paul McDonnell as saying.
Bacterial infection can irritate hair follicles on the face and legs and result in shaving rashes. (ANI)
Read More: Swaraj Paul | Noaon | Kirhi | Sakla Bazar | Chaugain | Bichhiaon | Belaur | Sakhuan | Sarathua | Kasap | Jamuaon Dihari | Khopira | Dularpur | Maniachh | Nagraon | Basauri | Deochanda | Baisadih | Bachari | Daily
BJP WAS NEVER A CONSTRUCTIVE OPPOSITION - SHUKLA
May 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM
MINUS SCAM THE UPA REPORT CARD IS BIASED JAVADEKAR (NNIS Exclusive)
May 22, 2013 at 10:57 PM
MANY MORE MILES TO TRAVERSE PM
May 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM