Man dies after eating heroin-filled cigarettes
Moscow, May 15 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A man detained at a Moscow railway station died after eating a pack of cigarettes stuffed with heroin, police said.
Police detained the man, who was waiting on a train, when he appeared to be under the influence of drugs.
He was led away into a security room, where he was ordered to take his clothes off for inspection.
The man then "suddenly pulled a pack of cigarettes from his underwear, which he stuffed into his mouth and started chewing", a police spokesman said.
Officers attempted to stop the man, but to no avail.
An investigation determined there were about 23 grams of heroin in the pack.
The man lost consciousness and was taken to hospital but he died in the ambulance.
Read More: Police Line Harsaon | Police Line Ndtso | A.p.station | J.j.hospital | Worli Police Camp | Police Training School | Rakhiv Police Bal Jalna | Jajga | Kamleshwarpur | Girhuildih | Dhodhagaon | Narbadapur | Central Police Lines | Police Colony Bo | C.r.station | Kolkata Armed Police Po | K.m.hospital | S.d.hospital | Midnapore Police Line | Reserve Police Line Edso
Why did Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan part ways?
May 25, 2013 at 11:46 AM
3 DIED AND 1 INJURED IN CAR -TRUCK MISHAP
May 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM
CRITICS CALL PREITY___S FILM CLICH__ BUT FANS GIVE HER THUMBS UP
May 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM