- Yahoo eyeing Qwiki for estimated 50 million dollars
- Now, a sign-language service via iPads
- Nua Nan Bank JCB LOVE TSCC Debit Card to be launched in Taiwan in August
- India signs loan agreement with World Bank for US$ 255 million for National AIDS Control Project-IV
- Chidambaram for mobilsation of resources from insurance and pension sector for IDFs
- IIFCL launches Infrastructure Debt Fund
- Japan promotes eco-friendly transportation
- Cameron announces plans for 'biggest trade deal' in history between EU and US
- Chidambaram for mobilisation of resources from insurance and pension sector for IDFs
- Big security data claims businesses unable to use power to ward off threats: McAfee Study
IIFCL launches Infrastructure Debt Fund
NI Wire, Tue, 18 Jun 2013
Eyeing to raise initial corpus of $1-billion, the government run infrastructure development company India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) Tuesday launched its first infrastructure debt fund (IDF)................
Rising food inflation influencing overall inflation: RBI
NI Wire, Mon, 17 Jun 2013
Rising price of foodstuffs like cereals and vegetables is one of the major reason of pressure on India's overall inflation rate, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said Monday. Higher food inflation, specifically in respect of cereals and vegetables, "sustained upside pressures on overall inflation," the RBI said in its mid-quarter review of the monetary policy.
RBI keeps key rates unchanged, worries inflation risks
NI Wire, Mon, 17 Jun 2013
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Monday including cash reserve ratio (CRR) and repo rate, saying the fall in rupee has provoked the risk on inflation. In its mid-quarter review of the monetary policy for 2013-14, the central bank kept the repo rate unchanged to 7.25 percent while the reverse repo rate was fixed to 6.25 percent.
Economic reformation is not an ODI match: Chidambaram
NI Wire, Thu, 13 Jun 2013
Vindicating that exhilarating economy is not a one-day match, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Thursday appealed the experts and people consider a "long-term view", and added that noteworthy reforms have been carried out in the last nine months, and the coming weeks will see even more reforms..
SAIL and Kobe Steel, Japan to set up steel plant
NI Wire, Sun, 9 Jun 2013
India's largest steel maker Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) on Saturday announced that it is looking forward to its joint-venture with Japan's Kobe Steel for setting up a 0.5 million tonnes per annum iron nugget plant at Durgapur in West Bengal.
To make India a strong economy, demand of time: Chidambaram
Planning Commission approves Uttarakhand Annual Plan of Rs 8500 crore for 2013-14
SBI says, the overseas business margins for the bank under pressure
YouTube launches program to earn revenue for content creators